Do these exist? Perhaps.
We have failed you in that our blog has not been updated in almost exactly two years.
I could attempt to fill you in on all the happenings in two years, but I'm honestly not sure I remember as it has been quite a whirlwind of growth and activity. Instead, I will do a brief recap.
We have pretty much doubled in the amount of equipment we own.
Nearly all of our machines are GPS equipped.
We have several completed projects to add to our portfolio, including the following:
- Minot's 13th St SE rebuild
- Home Depot in Minot site work
- Bourgault shop large yard addition
- Minot's finest tennis court, Hammond park, complete with modern post-tension courts
- Minot Air Force Base Igloos
- Extensive site work on Minot's new North hill developments; including Stonebridge Farms, Pendleton Estates and Highland Hills developments.
We have been happy to have good employees and good work to keep us busy.
Now, to keep the blog updated...